Data Compatibility Can Help Tackle Supply Chain Challenges in the Era of Covid-19 and Beyond
0 June 10, 2021
With the recent Covid-19 pandemic, supply chain disruptions have taken center stage for many businesses. The impact of supply chain disruptions is exasperated by the inflexibility of disparate data systems that cannot meet the growing needs of modern supply chain management. These disparate data systems require complex and expensive data transformation software to integrate data or to exchange data among data systems. These data transformations add to the inflexibility of the entire supply chain data ecosystem.
Maxxphase patented Data Compatibility Standards (DCS) products enhance disparate data systems to directly share their data. These enhanced data systems form a seamlessly integrated supply chain ecosystem without the need for data transformation software. Maxxphase DCS is the most advanced standard-based data architectural solution available today.
- 1) Risk Management: Covid-19 showed the danger of not having an agile approach to supply chain management. Incorporating a new vendor’s data systems into a supply chain is a big IT effort and a major data integration initiative. With Maxxphase DCS, the complexity is significantly reduced, and expanding your vendor portfolio is easier than ever. This new way of directly sharing data has major implications for the challenges facing your supply chain.
- 2) Agility: Disruption to supply chains and the negative impact on business has been highlighted during covid-19. The ability to adapt quickly and effectively to new information and situations is vital. Unfortunately, IT slows down operations mainly due to the complexity of the ongoing efforts to integrate new data assets. Fortunately, Maxxphase DCS provides data systems as modular plug-and-play components in the integrated supply chain ecosystem. With Maxxphase Data Compatibility, incorporating new data systems is no longer a major challenge to business.
- 3) Scalability: As supply chain complexity increases, the ability to share accurate information in a timely matter becomes essential. As your supply chain grows, invest in a solution built on Data Compatibility Standards, not on a solution bogged down by handcrafted data transformations. Streamline your systems and invest in a scalable solution with DCS.
- 4) Enhanced Predictive Analytics: With the uncertainty of Covid-19, agility for predicting the demand and fulfillment future is vital for the modern supply chain. Maxxphase DCS creates an integrated analytics-ready data architecture that allows for the rapid analysis of supply chain data. Quick access to as much trusted data as possible will help any supply chain predict and prepare for whatever the future may hold.
- 5) Enhanced Customer Experience: Covid-19 was a major disruptor to business, and the inability to adapt had significant implications on supply chains worldwide. This business disruption led to negative customer experiences. Accurate, timely, and trusted data is crucial to a company’s ability to produce positive customer experiences. Maxxphase DCS can form the foundation of an enterprise data fabric providing every corner of your organization the accurate and timely information you need to promote positive and profitable customer experiences.
Covid-19 highlights the great importance IT and data plays in any supply chain effort. Outdated, data transformation-driven integration solutions are too complex and expensive for the modern business to meet these challenges. Maxxphase stands as a unique and powerful alternative to these outdated IT practices. Let us help build a resilient and agile supply chain ecosystem to face the inevitable challenges highlight by the covid-19 pandemic. Contact Maxxphase today.